About us

"Kuwaiti Society for Students Support"

The mother society was established under the name of the Gulf and South Arabia Society in 1958 AD, then it was officially announced in the year 1963 AD, and in 1993 AD the Higher Education Fund for Palestinian Students, established in 1961 AD, was merged into the Mother Society to become its name after that "

"Kuwaiti Society for Students Support"